Friday, December 12, 2008

The Knee Operation Planning Begins

At 11:30 I called the orthopedic surgeon's Physician Assistant. He examined me on November 3. He told me to call when I wanted to start the process for the surgery. He couldn't be reached and I had to leave a message for his nurse to call me back. She called me back at 12:30 and said I must speak with the surgeon' nurse. She asked if the surgeon had examined me when I had the appointment on November 3? I told her no. She sounded doubtful.

Same day, in the mail was a bill from them for $47.33 that was not covered by my insurance. But it was, so I will ask about it the next time I go over there.
I would call them but the wait to get a person is 20 minutes

BTW, the original 20 minutes exam cost the insurance $440 plus $181 for x-rays.

No comments:

Post a Comment