Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Medical exam & eye exam

In the morning had a quick visit with My regular doctor. He needed to talk with me about pain killers for my right leg and the PTS problems. I think there is also some discomfort because the right knee is giving out, but it's too early for that to get fixed. We also discussed the most recent blood tests from back in June.

I mentioned that I had a date for the eye surgery. He was puzzled that I hadn't been told by the eye doctor to get a pre-op physical from my regular doctor and an EKG. This was the first I had heard about any of this. I'll need to get the EKG soon -- today if possible.

Afternoon I went to the eye doctor and got more measurements taken and was done with medical/optical stuff for the day. Did not see the doctor so did not mention my pre-op physical and EKG.

No comments:

Post a Comment