Saturday, April 11, 2009

Five days after surgery

Tuesday, February 3, 2009

At night it was quiet and I slept quite well.

So far the food is bad and does not reflect the answers I gave them when they asked me about food preferences. The questions were confusing and something I must have said got me a breakfast today of coffee, juice, two doughnuts and three pancakes. Period. Nothing else.

P.T. this morning was light and not very knee-specific. Or not as knee-specific as I expected and wanted. When the social worker stopped by to speak with me I told her I wanted to go home today or tomorrow at the latest. She said she would see about it and mentioned that we need to get some sickbed supplies delivered to my house.

Jack visited and thinks I should stay at least for the rest of the week. And as he was telling me this the physical therapist and my surgeon walk into my room to say the same thing. At that point I gave up. I'll stay.

The next session of P.T. was much more agressive and we got a lot accomplished. Maybe it was a good thing that I threatened to leave.

That evening Jack brought me more clothes and some magazines. A hard freeze is expected tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment